Friday, February 18, 2011

Dead Island Trailer is Epic



This game is the newest Zombie saga to be announced this year. Reports from other sites say they caught wind of it a few years back but then nothing for a long time until this fantastic trailer. When something as awesome as this trailer is put in front of me I am instantly driven to know more about it. I will read more and more until my eyes bleed. With that in mind I will just say that while this trailer is not actual in-game footage it certainly earns a spot on two lists. 1) It is in my top 5 games for this year 2) Probably the best game trailer I have EVER seen.

I did the research for ya, but I won't be long winded about it. Instead I will mention that this game is essentially a mash up of elements from the best games out there now. It will have the 4 player drop-in/drop-out Co-Op and some special infected like Left 4 Dead. It will have the melee weapon customization of Dead Rising 2. Lastly it will throw in a helping of RPG-like elements like Fallout 3. While I go watch the trailer again and then once more in forward mode, here are some links to previews of Dead Island.

Dead Island Previews - Link Link2 Link3

Beegzz out.

3 comments: