Monday, March 28, 2011

Now Playing: Homefront (Multi-Player)


I been online with Homefront for the past two weeks since the game's release and now that the dedicated servers and what not have been ramped up to meet demand I can honestly say that I like this game as much as I liked CoD: Black Ops and possibly even more so. I have only gotten to level 28 so far in my gaming so I have more goodies to unlock still and pass judgement on. Not to mention, there is a title update on the way for Xbox360 which aims to fix some glaring issues. The game modes are insanely fun and keeps things interesting without feeling like your repeating the same task over and over. It's just enough variation to not be stale (so far).

Overall I am having a blast with it and it has a TON of potential for DLC down the road. If you are a CoD player or Battlefield player this title will certainly be worth a spin. Game renters be warned: THQ's online pass code is in effect on this one. So unless you are ok with only getting to level 5 in MP it might be time to trade in some old games and put some cash down to buy this one.

A million people can't be wrong. Oh and this just in...DLC is on the way and Homefront 2 is in the planning stages. w00t!

1 comment:

  1. I really want to download this game in my PC, you know any source? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete