Monday, September 13, 2010

Add "The Crazies" to My Favorite Zombie Film Collection

One of my favorite zombie movies in the past decade is Zack Snyder's 2004 remake of Dawn of the Dead. It is very light on plot points and kind of stingy on character development, but its a fun romp that I enjoyed quite a bit. Romero's version from 1978 is still a classic as well. I want to add another Romero remake into my favorite zombie movies bin....The Crazies. It wastes no time sucking you into the vaccum of zombie hell. I never saw the original Romero flick, but this latest version from last year (out on DVD now) is a keeper on its own. What's more is that the plot seems a tad more believable than just re-animated corpses lusting for brains and human flesh. Trust me this is a good one for even the most casual zombie-film fans.


No comments:

Post a Comment