Thursday, October 14, 2010

Zombie News No. 29


If ever there were such an organization like the one depicted above I certainly would be a proud member of it. The primal man within me would relish the idea of hunting zombies. I gotta say that given the gamut of zombie types out there I would be most interested in hunting the zombies from the movie I Am Legend. They are just plain mean. Anywho, there is some news to cover so I will get things started.

Da' News



Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare DLC due to hit October 26th. I really miss playing RDR. The superb add-ons that Rockstar has released are just making me miss it more. I will be securing this title before long methinks. Especially since now they are combining zombies with old west weaponry! And zombie bears!
Check out this gallery of pictures.



The PS3 exclusive top-down zombie shooter Dead Nation will have online and offline co-op. This is a game I may check out depending on its reception by critics and the like. Seems quirky to me.

Joystiq posted their review of Medal of Honor and give it a guarded high-score (4/5) based largely on the single-player campaign. Multi-player was a mixed bag. They also posted the reviews from other sites, which again showed that the scores are primarily on par with the campaign portion.



The fine folks at Co-Optimus reviewed the Playstion Move. I am really skeptical on the whole motion controller wave, but the people at Sony look to have it down pat.

The Dead Rising 2 Psycho Skills Pack released this week. Go get it! It's only like $2. Fun!

Check this hot new CoD Black Ops Trailer!


A great little piece of writing for introducing the just released demo for Star Wars: Force Unleashed II. Hysterical! Go get the demo.

Finally a native application of Netflix for the PS3 is being released on Oct 18th. It manages to one up the Xbox by adding the coveted search feature to the interface. Brilliant.

Ok so with the news out of the way I can add that I will be reviewing Dead Rising 2 soon. I have had a blast playing it so far. Keep on keeping on! Please comment below and let me know what you think. Til'next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment