Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Zombie News No. 30


Michael Myers, from the famous 'Halloween' movie and its umpteen sequels and two fantastic remakes by aptly named filmmaker/rocker Rob Zombie, has in my mind always been a bit of a zombie character. He has all the qualities: Nearly impossible to kill, no emotion, doesn't eat food, kills anyone who crosses his path, hardly makes a sound, has the same blank look on his face, and I could go on and on. He is more like a zombie than a human in my opinion. What do you think?

So I haven't posted in about a week. Two reasons, 1) some family matters sprung up, 2) nothing really to post about that I thought couldn't wait. I mean really this rest of the year will be a bit busy for all of us what with holidays, and lets face it the best stretch of gaming releases till the end of the year. Tis the gaming season where we play in our free time away from massive feasts of food and healthy doses of family gatherings. Any good gaming zombie can appreciate more games and food to boot. I know I do! So here is what a I scavenged from the game news.

Da News



Star Wars the Force Unleashed II hit store shelves today and the reviews are in. News flash its a mediocre game. Dtoid and Joystiq give it a 5 and a 6.


The Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare disc that includes other RDR goodies is set to release Nov.23


Just for us game zombies and to celebrate Halloween, MS released a zombie costume for your avatar. Neat!

There is actually a CoD: Black Ops edition Jeep Wrangler. Go figure.

Treyarch put the hammer down on Quickscoping in CoD: Black Ops. Dtoid has the report. I say good. Even playing field is funner anyway.


Finally, Dead Rising 2 Solider of Fortune DLC pack is available. Wanna look like Rambo and slay zombies? Go for it.

That's it. I told you  I scavenged for news. One tidbit from my own source, I beat DR2 and really enjoyed my time doing it. Look for a review somewhere down the line from me. I only wish I could capture my own screen shots to show you. Maybe a mini-review later this week. Next on my play list....Black Ops!

No comments:

Post a Comment