Wednesday, November 10, 2010

You Still There?


Have you been playing Black Ops for the last 17 hours? Are you all jacked up on Mountain Dew? If you are, my hat goes off to you. I myself can hardly keep my eyelids open past 2am. Being a little older, I will turn to coffee and food in the wee hours of a gaming night. With the release of Black Ops a little over 32 hours ago, many a adolescent, dorm-dwellers, and cool fathers with the excuse "It's for the kids honey" have been basking in the multi-player glory that is CoD: Black Ops. IGN gave it an 8.5 and mentioned a few problems with AI and questionable multi-player match stability.

I will get my first crack at Black Ops later this week. I haven't updated the blog as much as I would have liked to, but I just couldn't find much that jumped out at me as reportable. This will change though. Well back to the grind people.

No comments:

Post a Comment