Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Zombie News No. 19




So I was thinking the other day, what games are coming out in the next year or so that are going to be absolute must play titles? (A game zombie's brain is constantly thinking about his next game.) The first one that comes to mind is Portal 2. That will be a shoe in for me and my gaming appetite. Alas, Portal 2 is slated for a 2011 release so what will hold me over? Well I would love to finish RDR, Alan Wake, and then get my hands on NCAA Football, Transformers, Dead Rising 2, Crackdown 2 and Naughty Bear. All in time for Ghost Recon: Future Solider in early 2011. What do you think? What games are on your zombie mind?

Now for the news!

- Red Dead Redemption Co-op pack "Outlaws to the End" Released. It's free! I will be playing this weekend. I gotta finish this beast!
- Portal 2 Preview. This is a good read. CAUTION - Drool puddles known to form under reader.
- As a bonus Joystiq got a Portal 2 Co-op Preview. More drool here.
- Ghost Recon: Future Solider Preview. Once again Ubisoft is set to amaze us with its attention to detail.
- Capcom to release Dead Rising 2: Case Zero XBLA prior to August 31. This is strange to me. More zombie content is good, but why the filler? No one cares about the story!
- Review: Dtoid gives Transformers War for Cybertron an 8/10. I had feeling this game would be solid. It's on my list. Autobots, roll-out!
- Naughty Bear Launch Trailer - Zombie teddy bears!!


- Bobby Kotick (Activision CEO) wants Call of Duty subscription service. They try to dress it up, but I can read between the lines. If this goes the wrong way, massive protests will ensue.
- Microsoft FINALLY announces a family Xbox Live plan. $99 for 4 accounts! This is perfect!
- Speaking of Live, how about a 12 month membership for only $35? Buy.com has the hook-up.
- Joystiq gives us visual comparison of new 360 vs. old and start pondering a name for the new 360's overheating prevention mechanism. Oh and Xbox prices get slashed.

That's the news....no go forth and devour said games.

No comments:

Post a Comment