Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Zombie News No. 20

So I decided to take Naughty Bear off my list of games to play. Why? Well as novel as the idea of stabbing teddy bears in the gut with a machete sounded, after the reviews I read, and the thought I gave it....it was just that 'a novel idea.' So in the interest of saving myself valuable hours of life I nixed it from my list. Here is something else you might find interesting....I am nearly done with Red Dead Redemption and when I beat it I will be setting it to the side for awhile. Yes I know it may come as a shock to some of you, but its only temporary. RDR is one of the better games I have played in the past few years, however I must give other games a try in order to keep my game zombie urges at bay. Too much of one game can make a zombie go crazy!

Now for some news....



Reviews and Previews

Naughty Bear gets mediocre reviews from Joystiq and Dtoid(5.0 average) - What were you expecting? Oh right something fun....FAIL.

Crackdown 2 joins the shoulda, coulda, woulda crowd. Gets a 4.5 from Dtoid. - I am really kind of in a way not really disappointed about this game.

Singularity (Joystiq) - Well this game has really cool ideas and sounds like it would be worth a rent.

NBA Elite 11 might just get me back into basketball gaming. I was a huge NBA Live fan back in the day. They could couple this with Kinect so I can practice my jump shot in the living room.

Ok so everyone loves Modern Warfare 2 right? Well ok most of us do. EA's Medal of Honor game looks so close and acts so close to MW2 that it could be called Modern Warfare 2.1. That may not be a bad thing!




PS3 and Xbox will be welcoming Hulu Plus to their online streaming reportire. PS3 gets it soon, Xbox later.



Finally, I am treating all of you to a taste of the new shooter Bulletstorm from esteemed game guru CliffyB of Gears of War fame. This should be a great game! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment