Thursday, April 1, 2010

Zombie News 9th Edition

First Shot

How perfect is this news edition picture? It works so well with my blog (and color scheme) that I would like to give mad props to whomever created it...if I could find them. So if you are out there and this is your creation bravo! Ok back to business, I have a lot of news to post. Can anyone seriously give some feedback on the new Modern Warfare map pack? I refuse to buy it. In fact, I am considering trading it in for, dare I say it, Battlefield BC 2! No, actually I'm not going that route, instead, I would look at trading it for Red Dead Redemption, or Alan Wake. Seriously! I just don't feel the love for MW2 anymore. It's worth more to me as a trade in. Don't fret my fellow zombies I haven't pulled the trigger on this, but don't be surprised if I do. With the lineup coming out this next few months it will be hard to resist not cashing it in. Plus its like EVERYONE plays MW2. I tend to go own my own direction away from the flow. Dare to be different people!

Game News

IGN expresses their disgust with the MW2 Stimulus Package. I concur.
Lost Planet 2 release date gets pushed UP to May 11th plus a demo on the way. Here is a preview
Dtoid has some new screenshots of Alan Wake.
Dtoid also reports that Battlefield 1943 topped a million downloads on Live.
Saints Row 3 will be "Mindblowing." I think the previous games are hilarious.
Things just keep getting weirder when it comes to the game The Grinder.
Speaking of the grinder, here is how the new top-down shooter will look on 360, PS3, and PC.
Dante's Inferno Godlike Pack released. Dante vs. Kratos in a cage match, who wins? $5 on Kratos


Reviews
Resonance of Fate Review (RPG) at Gamespot.
Nintendo DSi XL Reviews Dtoid, Gizmodo, GamePro. Is it really that much better?

Cool Stuff

Gamespot has some cool gameplay videos of Sam Fisher in the SC:Conviction Demo.
Street Fighter characters Zombified! Fan-friggintastic! Great artist.
Download the kick-ass SC:Conviction Launch Trailer for your Xbox 360.
Possible Gears of War 3 announcement on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon April 8th.


Other News

I can't believe this guy had the balls to do this, but Joystiq reported that some schmoe tried to steal the game code for Breach from PAX east show.
IW doesn't think MW2 can be beat. Really? Two words - Ghost Recon.

Closing Spew

Well that's the news my zombie brethren. Lots of good stuff out there. Enjoy the feast my friends and forgot to come up for air once in awhile. Also, where is my Final Fantasy review that reader Mark offered up? I could use some more contributors so volunteers please speak up if you are interested. Not much glamour doing this sort of thing, but its fun and I'm hoping it turns into something one day. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment