Monday, May 17, 2010

Red Dead Redemption should be in your sights.

For those of you who just cannot wait for more Red Dead Redemption information before playing it this week...IGN has you covered. A wonderful review has RDR garnering an editor's choice award on 9.7 rating. That's pretty impressive. My Game Informer mag gave it a 9.75 which pretty much assures me that this game is top drawer and a must play for any gamer. Reviews aside I am personally chomping at the bit to get my paws on this one. The pic to the right is just one reason why I am going to have a blast playing RDR and then telling stories about my exploits in bear hunting, train robbing, and saloon shootouts around the coffee pot at work and at home. Taking it a step further, this is gonna be the game that gets me into recording gameplay videos. Yes, an obligatory YouTube channel will be forthcoming. See you on the trail pardners!

For the impatient types out there (like me) here is the video review straight from IGN.

No comments:

Post a Comment