Monday, May 10, 2010

Zombie News 15th Edition - Back in the Saddle

What a wild ride the past two weeks have been. In short, my wife and I welcomed our first child, a son, into the world on Apr 25th. Obviously, my wife's recovery and taking care of our new boy is taking priority. Will Game Zombie survive? Absolutely. I will keep this blog going as long as I like doing it. Originally I had hoped to have a few more bloggers on staff, but that hasn't worked out. It's just me. No one seems interested to this kind of thing. Alas, being the sole blogger on here I have come to appreciate how much information is released in just 14 days in the gaming world. In a word "aFugginTon." Ok I made that up but it translates to mean more than you can imagine. In an effort to stave off the hours of time to be wasted going through it all I am going to apply a huge filter to this edition of Zombie News and only post news on a select few items. Rest assured, I will be back later this week for a fresh edition of the news! Enjoy!

IGN reviews Alan Wake - A 9.0 is a good score from them. I should see this game in the mail next week. Once I beat it into submission, a review will follow.

We get our first look at Little Big Planet 2 - Sackboy returns!

Ubisoft's Assasins Creed game "Brotherhood" is confirmed. - Rumors abound as to whether this is a spin off or a full 3rd game. I think its the former.

Latest Left 4 Dead 2 Mutation - Follow the Liter - Scavenge mode turned up to 11! Loved it!

Oh and before I can submit my review of Splinter Cell Conviction, I have to play the co-op. My friends don't have this game yet so I am waiting to see what happens. In short though, SCC rocks! A great game with superb replay value. Highly recommend!

Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment