Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Zombie News No. 17

Game Zombie is only 20 more posts away from hitting 100? Glorious! Reader Ominous Juan sent me some zombie related news.
Allow me to introduce to you Zombie "Bob" from http://www.zombietargets.net/. He is one of a handful of paper targets available for target shooting from the online supplier. Normally when going to the gun range one would find simple silhouette targets or the typical bad guy holding a gun cut out. I think having these as an alternative is brilliant! This way at least you have some sort of practice shooting at the undead before they invade your property. Speaking of shooting, I can't wait to start shooting bandits and wildlife in Red Dead Redemption. Should be in my mailbox today when I get home! Now for some news!



Game News



Rush to your local gamestore! New releases abound! Alan Wake, Red Dead Redemption, Split/Second, and Prince of Persia are on store shelves today.

Ghost Recon Future Solider Delayed to 1Q 2011. Sucks, but I'm not surprised.

Split/Second Review at Dtoid

New Add-on for Splinter Cell Conviction. Bunch of new maps for co-op and hunter missions, new duds, and more.

If you want to stay in the Tom Clancy mood, there are two more titles in the works. Seriously? Talk about milking the cash cow, but it works!


IGN reviews the new Prince of Persia game and gave it a solid 8.0. Not bad, but I have had enough of the prince and his shenanigans. Count me out.


Cool Stuff



Before loading up Alan Wake check out the prequel webisodes online or on your Xbox. Creepy stuff.

Ready for Call of Duty Black Ops? This trailer might help make up your mind.



Well stick all that in your pipe and smoke it! Does this new CoD title look like a blockbuster? Doesn't look shockingly familiar to MW2? Yeah it does. My hope is that it will be better. Game on peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment