Monday, July 19, 2010

Game Zombie News No.21


Yeah so I am just itching to chop up some zombie flesh come September 28th and to commemorate this thought I went ahead and used Dead Rising 2 official box art for the pic on this edition of the news. It captures everything I love about the Dead Rising series. First and foremost is that our hero Chuck Greene is holding a hell of a weapon for dispatching a slew of zombies. Dual paddle saw? Check. Now note the ridiculous, yet endearing yellow head to Chuck's left. That image clearly defines what makes Dead Rising so much damn fun to play. Yes you can have a little fun with our ravenous friends. So while I bide my time until this little gem hits my mailbox here is the news the way I see it!



Reviews:



So this new XBLA and PSN game called Limbo released today to rave reviews. Joystiq and Dtoid. I can dig the style of this game. If I can't win a copy, I just might consider buying it.



NCAA Football 11 has decent showing this year. 8.5 is not bad at all for IGN. Dtoid review.



Game News:



New L4D2 mutation has you hacking it up with nothing but swords!



Here is the new Dead Rising 2 website. TapeitorDie.com Enjoy!



Plant vs. Zombies gets an XBLA release date and price. The defacto $15. Go figure.



I just found a new reason to download Steam (Yeah I know). Alien Swarm anyone?


Finally, you should all open iTunes and type in Zombies in the AppStore section search bar. An entire section of zombie related apps! I wouldn't download most of them, but its still nice to see our beloved corpses getting some attention!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment