Monday, August 9, 2010

Call of Duty Black-Ops Multiplayer Footage. Go Crazy!



OK so now that the trailer is out of the way and you are still glued to the screen here are a few things to take away from that video that will really make you pee your pants. First I want you to look at this screen shot of the crossbow. I LOVE that they included this in the multi-player. Adds some strategy to the different game types.
Second, the R/C car is just plain cool. I wonder if you come across someone using it on one of your teammates if he holding a little controller or if he is using a laptop like in MW2.









Lastly, and perhaps most importantly....this picture I nabbed from the trailer shows some recording and playback controls. Know what that means? The captain obvious answer is that this means you can now record your match, play it back, and share it via Live or the web.

I also spotted a ballistic knife? WTF!? I will leave it at that. Now go change your underwear!

No comments:

Post a Comment