Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mafia II and Shank Reviews Flooding In

The first mafia fight club.
Ok so I tried like hell to get Mafia II into my hands via GameFly, but alas it wasn't meant to be as instead they shipped me Dead Space for my PS3. Basically though, Mafia II is kinda of mixed bag according to the critics. It's got some definte highlights, but the reviews point out some flaws and design problems. I am a bit disappointed in the scores, and I would have loved to put my take up against the big boys, but that will have to wait and this title may just end passing me by. Here is the Dtoid review and the Joystiq review and the best of the bunch is from IGN who gave it a 7.

Limbo with guns?!

Yet another downloadable title for the masses is Shank. Available for 360 and PS3 it has some great reviews by Dtoid, Joystiq and IGN. Is it just me or has this month been the best month for DLC? Wow. Shank is getting solid reviews all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment