Monday, August 2, 2010

Starcraft II Review, Free Zombie iPhone App, and that's about it.


Yup. Not much going on in the gaming world that I find interesting. Hence the Dead Rising 2 pic above. Not that I am drinking, but I would be if I could. There is a mess of games releasing this month  like:

Mafia II (Xbox/PS3) 8/24
Madden 11 (Xbox/PS3) 8/10
Metroid Other M (Wii) 8/31
Kane and Lynch 2 (Xbox) 8/17

And a list of good XBLA/PSN games coming out as well.

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (XBLA) 8/25 (PSN) 8/10
Castevania: Harmony of Despair (XBLA) 8/2
Shank (XBLA) 8/25 (PSN) 8/24
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (XBLA) 8/18
Monday Night Combat (XBLA) 8/10

For those of you with iPhones, there is a wicked cool FREE app you can download and play called Zombie Shock. Search for it in the App Store and check it out. It's a great little app and for free its even better.
Other than that. Here is a Starcraft II Review from Destructoid. Which is topping the sales charts in the UK by the way. So until next time peeps! Keep gaming and keep it here for the best news. Oh and BTW if anyone is interested I can post a mini-review of some games I am catching up on with my PS3. I just beat Batman Arkham Asylum and next on my list is Uncharted 2 and Infamous. That is of course if GameFly doesn't decide to send me Alan Wake or Transformers first which will have a review when I finish it. So if you want to know what those games were like and what I would rate them....leave a comment and let me know.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment