Friday, March 5, 2010

Game Zombie News

Ok zombies. I missed posting yesterday for the first time since I started this blog. Which is why I invited some friends to post here on Game Zombie but I got dissed. On with the post!

Cool Stuff
Ghost Recon Future Soldier Wallpaper
Modern Warfare 2 Mythbusters release another video


Game News
NHL 2K11 is a Wii only exclusive this year
Halo Reach Multiplayer Trailer Revealed

Awesome new Splinter Cell Multiplayer trailer. (drool inducing) Open in browser to view.

IGN gives five reasons why they are excited about Project Natal.
Gamespot is giving away 50,000 multiplayer beta keys for upcoming racer Blur. (I got mine!)
Sony's big announcement? SOCOM 4 is coming to PS3
Crysis 2 screenshots are looking so good your screen might melt. Can you say upgrade?
Just Cause 2 Demo was released for Xbox 360, PS3, and PC (via Steam). (Look for my preview)
Modern Warfare 2 Map Pack sneak peak? Dtoid boys sure think so.

Other News
Ex-Infinity Ward employees sue Activision over, you guessed it, money.

Just for Zombies
Werewolf Ninja game with a cool name! Vox Populi, Vox Dei. It's gotta be cool! It is. Try it.

Closing Comments
Well I have begged and I have pleaded but obtaining a PS3 so I can play God of War III is just looking like a bleak mission with no chance of success. *snif* At least I can look forward to playing some other games, but the reviews, videos, and screenshots of GOW3 are going to be hard to resist and will therefore make my plight that much worse to bear. So comment people! At least make this blog seem interesting enough for a comment so that my spirits may be lifted. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment