Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Zombie News 5th Edition

Opening Chomp

Ok so I am away on business this week and updating is tough when the internet access is scarce. I have to travel way to far to get decent access. So I have stolen some time for myself to post this latest edition of the news. I didn't find a ton of stuff worth posting, but there is some good stuff going on.







Game News

What to expect from the Splinter Cell Demo. Nothing but coolness I would think.
Perfect Dark is available for purchase from Live.
Gears of War 3 in 2011? That's the rumor.
Destructoid reports Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY in 3D coming May 11th. Complete with 3D glasses!!
IGN gets a Hands-On with new shooter Bodycount
The announcement trailer for Medal of Honor. Very cool!





Cool Stuff

If you like Porsches there is a Porsche Theme and Picture Pack on Xbox Live for free.

Last Bite

Well that's the news, but more will come later this week. I attempted a mobile update yesterday, but it was small and if you didn't see it on the site that's because it only updated the feed. To recap though, I have been blessed with a PS3 in my living room and I have God of War III waiting for me at home w00t!! So expect my review to come sometime in the next few weeks, you can go ahead and guess that the words awesome, stunning, and masterful will appear in the review multiple times. I can't imagine that this game will be anything less. I have played the demo, and so far its superb. If there are any requests for previews/reviews on games please comment below on what you might like to see. Also, don't forget to submit your suggestions for inclusion in the next edition of Zombie News.

1 comment:

  1. Yea Mike I was wondering how multiplayer was for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 on the PS3?? Let me know when you check that out..

    ReplyDelete