Sunday, March 28, 2010

Zombie News 8th Edition

First Slice

Greetings gamers! This 8th edition of Game Zombie News features a fine image from the folks over at ZombieTools.net. These guys and gals make expertly crafted tools and accessories, such as The Harvester. A perfect instrument for clearing a path through the un-dead. This particular image is available on a t-shirt! A perfect compliment for us gamers when playing Left 4 Dead 2 or Deadrising. So what's new this week? Well a bunch of things.

Game News

IGN posted a preview of Splinter Cell: Conviction. The most intriguing part? Hunter mode. Oh yes.
New Lost Planet 2 Screens posted at Gamespot.
From PAX East IGN gets a progress report on Red Dead Redemption. This game looks so good.
God of War 3 has a new mystery website. IGN speculates on what the site means.
The Dtoid crew gets a hands-on with a Grand Theft Auto-like MMO. It's called APB.
Dead Space 2 footage from Dtoid. Wicked stuff.
More Screenshots and info for the Halo:Reach fanboys.
Say it isn't so! Joystiq reports Left 4 Dead 2 DLC "The Passing" might be pushed back a bit. Good news is the price for the add-on will be 560 points ($7).

Cool stuff

Remember the kick-ass Ghost Recon: Future Solider live-action trailer from Friday? Yeah well Ubisoft is bankrolling a 30-minute short film. Due this fall.
A replica of the Chaos Blades that God of War's Kratos carries. I want one.

Just for Zombies!

For all the survialists out there, and the morbidly curious, this website has all the news and information you could need for the impending zombie apocalypse which is apparently happening in 2012. Enjoy.

Bloody Finish

A rainy day like today calls for ample game playing time. I have been shuffling through a few titles, biding my time until Splinter Cell's release or possibly the MW2 stimulus map pack. I know I said I wouldn't buy it, but I am fighting the urge of new maps with old friends and my knowledge of their impending purchase and eventual peer pressure on me. *sigh* On another note, I am bit saddened by the news that L4D2 content is being delayed slightly. I recently played a campaign game with a friend online and had a blast. I almost forgot how intense it was! I am still playing through GOW3 which has been a blast to play and let me tell you that this game is not for the kiddies or those who faint at the sight of blood and gore. This is one brutal game. Well on that note, its game time! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment