Friday, March 26, 2010

Jump on the Ghost Recon Train! Check this out

Sweet box art eh? Yup the Ghost Recon: Future Solider train is picking up a bit of speed as several sites have posted news and a new live action game trailer that is so badass I had to watch it more than once. I loved the previous installments of Ghost Recon and after watching this trailer it makes me want to go back and play them all over again. Ubisoft has sparred no expense in promoting its latest gem, and to see it in live-action is strikingly satisfying to watch. They had told industry journalists last year that movie production costs were in the budget for the upcoming cycle and I think we can all see where some of that was put to good use. I would watch a movie like this! The trailer has been plastered all over the net and to make it easier for my readers, I am re-plastering it here for your viewing entertainment.



You can also queue the trailer up for Xbox 360 here so you can view it in all of its HD glory. The trailer has a bunch of hints in it. According to IGN, the HUD you see in the trailer is similar to the one you will see in game, and if you pay close attention you will see classes associated with some of the soldiers (like Engineer) and Ubisoft confirms that you will be able to use these loadouts in single, co-op, and multiplayer. I don't know about you, but I just found my second most anticipated game of the year. The best part is that my first most anticipated game, Splinter Cell: Conviction, will give me access to the multiplayer beta for Ghost Recon this summer! w00t! So if you like what you saw, run out to your nearest game store and pre-order Splinter Cell: Conviction to get your invite to the beta. A good deal if you ask me.

Did you find any other clues in the trailer? What are your impressions? Comment below.

2 comments:

  1. sweet looking game should be quite the rival to mw2

    ReplyDelete
  2. MW2 will be distant memory for me when Ghost Recon arrives. Fingers are crossed that it doesn't get delayed.

    ReplyDelete