Thursday, March 25, 2010

Will you buy Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package for $15

Short answer? No. The team at Infinity Ward created a great game in MW2, but it was full of flaws and reliability issues. That alone was not enough to deter gamers and the crew at IW finally came through 4 months after the release date to patch up some crippling exploits. Now this $15 map pack is being thrown out there with two of the maps recycled from COD4. Does that sound like a rip-off to anyone? Sure doesn't sound like a deal. I will be waiting for the price on these maps to come down before considering the purchase or at least I won't be spending my own money on this. If I come across a gift card or something, maybe I will push the button and pony up the 1200 points required to obtain it.

I'm not alone in thinking this price is too steep. Over at IGN there are well over a 100 comments complaining about this very thing. The article these comments are attached to is abhorrent. No mention of the price just questions tee'd up for IW to knock out of the park. Just dumb.

Are you going to fork over the dough for the new map pack? Why or why not? Speak and be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment