Monday, March 8, 2010

Zombie News 3rd Edition

Opening Scene
I decided to change the news up a tad. Not only will I continue to post up news I think is interesting, I will provide a new picture that is gaming or zombie related in each edition of the news. Speaking of editions, this is the 3rd edition of Zombie News and that number will increase with each new Zombie News post. Also, I will take news submissions from my readers that are either zombie related (guns, survival, movies, links, etc.) or game related. So if you find something cool, send it to me and I will share it in the next edition. On to the news!
Reviews

God of War III was reviewed by Destructoid. And Gamespot. And IGN. Lucky bastards!
Gamespot reviews Final Fantasy XIII.

Cool Stuff
Enter to win a PS3 and GOW3 contest. (Almost didn't post this b/c I want to win!)
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Trailer on Xbox Live

Game News
The crew at IGN take a first look at SOCOM 4
From the creator of the PS2 shooter 'Black' comes 'Bodycount'

Other News
IGN spills the beans on the Activision & Infinity Ward
Apparently Battlefield 2 isn't without its own demons post launch. Kinda like MW2....ironic no?

Just for Zombies!
"The Crazies" is a new flick out in theaters which features our favorite shambling and lifeless character the Zombie! Reviews are mixed but the website is cool which is at least something. I will give this one a whirl sooner or later. It's another George Romero remake which can't be all bad since he is the Zombie Father.

Closing Comments
It seems my quest to secure a PS3 so I can play GOW3 may not be over just yet, but I am not going to jinx myself and say one way or the other. Let's just say the pot is still brewing. I have been playing a bit of Assassin's Creed 2 lately and while the story is new, I haven't found anything substantially different from the first creed game. But, I am just getting out into the country so I will give it more time. Look for my preview of Just Cause 2 this week. Oh and before I go, thanks to Mr. S for helping spread the word about Game Zombie.

No comments:

Post a Comment