Monday, February 8, 2010

Dead Space 2 Update

Gotta love games with the word 'Dead' in the title. The original Dead Space was a survival-horror epic and struck a good chord with critics and gamers alike.
The sequel is taking a more survival-action approach and Visceral Games is even saying that the intensity will be similar to Modern Warfare 2 and Uncharted. I gotta tell ya, this title has my interest piqued. I never played the first Dead Space and kinda wrote it off to be honest. I did follow the reviews and imagery that was released and thought "Its probably pretty decent." Why didn't I pick up a copy? Probably because I was too busy playing something else and just forgot about it. As a gAmE ZoMbiE I should be ashamed. It's not often that I miss a game with extreme gore and a horror theme. If I find some time I may just pick up a copy in a bargain bin somewhere. Dead Space 2 is slated for a Q1 2011 release. -source IGN

No comments:

Post a Comment