Wednesday, February 24, 2010

For you Worms Lovers

I know Valentines day has come and gone but here is something for all you Worms lovers. For those of you scratching your head, its an old-school 2D turn-based strategy game. Not the worms you see in your dog's crap after you feed it leftover hotdogs.

-Source Destructoid


According to Team 17's Martyn Brown, a brand new Worms game is coming to Steam, and the best part is that it'll be a real one, not one of those 3D abominations that I hate because I'm scared of new things. The murderous Oligochaeta are returning in a new game called Worms Reloaded.

I love playing Worms. It's one of those quirky games you don't think would be very addicting but it is and its a blast playing with a friend next to you and few beers. I am guessing that the team is going back to their roots and making a new 2D game versus the 3D crap that has come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment