Friday, February 26, 2010

What games are you most looking forward to playing?

We all have that one game (or two)that just turns our brains to mush when we think about it, play it, or talk about it. Currently I have no games in hand that make me drool. Except maybe Assassins Creed 2 which I haven't even broke the seal on yet. Hey I been busy OK! I just got it a few weeks ago. Gimme a break! There are two games coming out soon that are definitely making me giddy with anticipation though, they are Splinter Cell: Conviction and Red Dead Redemption.

What's your most anticipated title? What are you playing now that you can't get enough of? Comment! Tell your friends and have them post it here!

1 comment:

  1. Red Dead Redemption looks sick. It almost seems like a new idea for gaming, riding around in the Wild West kicking ass.

    Do you think they will make splinter cell for ps3?

    ReplyDelete