Tuesday, February 2, 2010

OXM publishes list of 100 killer games for 2010

In their latest issue OXM (Official Xbox Magazine) has made a list of 100 games to watch this year. I briefly perused the list and found a number of titles that most of us may have forgotten about. I completely forgot about Fable III, Singularity, and Spec Ops: The Line coming out this year. Some titiles in the list haven't been officially announced but OXM listed them anyway. It's a good list and the 2 titiles I have my eye on are on the list (BioShock 2 and Splinter Cell: Conviction) and both release this month! If you haven't got a copy of OXM I suggest picking one up. The list spans all genres and you could find yourself salivating at a game you previously had no knowledge of. That's what a good gAmE ZoMbiE does.

No comments:

Post a Comment